Purpletree RMA with SMS for Magento2 extension makes it easy for Magento 2 CE store owners to enable "returns" and "refund" functionality into their stores.
The extension also generates SMS for important events during the return process. This SMS can be integrated using HTTP based API available with most SMS providers.
As a user, you can raise a return from the following pages:
- Magento's default "orders and returns" form. This can be used without a user login.
- From the user's dashboard. Return action is available for orders which are eligible to be returned.
- Users can return a product only within the configurable number of days after order completion. This is used by shop owners to enforce the number of days for "return window".
- Users receive email and SMS notification for return confirmation
- Admin can configure a returnable period for the store, in the number of days.
- Admin can update master data such as
- Return Status
- Package Condition
- Return Reason
- Admin can manage "Terms and Conditions" for return.
- Admin can handle the complete lifecycle of the return process from the backend.
Partial vs Full return
The system manages different statuses for a partial and full returns. This is useful for Admin and User to know if complete order should be considered returned or not.
We have provided SMS integration capability for SMS generation refund request. This increases the utility of the return extension since users are informed in a better manner. Service from any SMS vendor having HTTP API can be used to configure SMS.
Please refer the User Guide for this purpose.