Features in the Mobile Application
- Supports Magento Multi-Vendor Extension, with seller and buyer features available in the app.
- Completely white-label application, having only your brand, logo and name.
- All data comes from your existing Magento website, and the application adds its own data also (like banners, etc.) using an admin section of Magento.
- This is a hybrid mobile application. If you have the source code, it can be launched on all platforms like Google Play Store, Apple Store, Windows store, etc. Add Slides for homepage Slider.
- Assign and show Featured Products on the app.
- Show Best Seller products.
- Add and show Banners for a homepage.
- Add Category Image for the app for a homepage.
- Select categories to be shown on left menu in-app.
- Customer Registration with or without seller.
- Catalog page to view each category product in the list.
- Product page with all product details.
- Add products to cart and easy checkout.
- Customer Dashboard with Recent Orders.
- Customer address book with the option to update address details.
- Customers can view Order details.
- Browse Seller Page to show all sellers in a single page on the app.
- Customers can view each Seller page and its products.
- Customers can contact the seller from the contact form page to any seller.
- The seller can update there Store information.
- The seller can view all seller orders.
- The seller can view order details of each order received for there products.
- The seller can change seller order status.
- The seller can view their products on the seller products page.
- Seller Payments List
- Commissions list for admin for each seller order.
- The seller can view there Review left by customers.
- The seller can view Customer inquires left by customers.
Publishing the Application
- We will build the application for you and publish it on Play Store.
- After purchase, open a ticket from our helpdesk and we will provide your branded mobile application.
- You need to have already an existing Magento 2 based website. If you do not have that, it can be set up as an additional task.
- If you want to publish using your play store developer account, you can request for the same also.
- Source code is also available at extra cost.