Pay Failed Order Extension allows the customer to pay for their failed orders. The extension retrieves customer cart along with the products and coupons applied. During checkout if the customer faces any issues and unable to complete the payment process, the order stands cancelled and customer ends up in ‘’Transaction Unsuccessful’’ or ‘’Payment Failure”. In Such cases, Magento Pay Failed Order Extension, saves the items in the cart, create an order and maintains the order status as ‘Pending Payment’. The customer can choose ‘Pay Now’ button available in My Orders Section and proceed to checkout. The customer need not search for the products and add the coupons again.
- This Extension helps user to retrieve their shopping cart with the products added and coupons applied when the order is failed due to “Payment Failure” or “Transaction Unsuccessful”
- User is provided with an option “Pay Now” for failed orders in My Orders Section
- Admin has configuration setting as to how many days does the cart and ”Pay Now” button to be enabled in Customer Account.
- Customer need not search and add the products or the discount coupons again. The cart is retrieved with all the information
Installation and Configuration:
- Download the package and unzip Modulebazaar_PayNow.zip file and you can find Modulebazaar_PayNow.zip and Read me_en.pdf
- After login to the website, go to System >>Magento Connect >>Magento Connect Manager.
- After selecting the patch, Click “Choose File” option which you could see in the “Direct Package File Upload” in option number 2
- Then upload the module from your computer (Modulebazaar_PayNow.zip) and click the “Upload” option.
- After successful upload, Click refresh or Check for Upgrades.
- Then logout from the admin panel and again login to the admin panel. Click the “Upload” option.
- This module may require Ion Cube loader.The server should have the ionCube loader installed. If it is not available or not installed, you can request your hosting provider to get it installed or you could install by your own.This version of ion cube loader is available at http://www.ioncube.com/loader_installation.php"
Front End Demo Link: http://productsdemo.modulebazaar.com/payhosted
Admin End Demo Link: http://productsdemo.modulebazaar.com/payhosted/admin
1.Can I retrieve my cart along with my coupon code applied?
Yes, the cart can be retrieved along with the coupon code applied. You need not search or apply it again. Just click on “Pay Now” in My Orders Section and proceed to checkout.
2. If the product price has changed, will it affect my orders value?
No, The cart remains with the previously added product value only.
3.As an Admin, Can I control the no of days, the Pending orders been displayed at the customer end?
Yes, the Admin can configure those settings in Admin Panel. Once the order had crossed those number of days, the “Pay Now ” button will not be enabled for those failed orders.
4 .What is the main benefit of this Extension?
When you redirect your customer for Hosted Payment and if there is any technical glitch or timing issue and customer is not able to successfully make the payment transaction. The order gets failed. The user has to search the products again in your site, add them to cart, and proceed to checkout again. This Extension eases the process thus retrieving the cart with the items untouched.
Version 1.0.1 (Feb 15,2019): Extension Launch
Version 1.0.2 ( Nov 7,2019) : Updated Latest Extension 2.3