This extension allows users to enter their Email Id for products that are out of stock and notifies them once the stock is replenished. The admin can view the Notification List and has option to delete the items from the list. The admin has option to edit the email template sent to the users.
The module facilitates with the below listed features:
- Allows user to enter Email Id for ‘Out of Stock’ products.
- Notify users once stock is added
- Automatically send emails to users on stock replenishment.
- Maintain the status of notifications in Notification List
- The admin has the option to delete items from Notify List
Compatibility & Requirement:
- This module has been tested and works perfectly with Magento Community 1.7.x, 1.8.x and 1.9.x.
- Ion Cube loader is mandatory for this module.The server should have the ionCube loader installed. If it is not available or not installed, you can request your hosting provider to install this version of ion cube loader available at http://www.ioncube.com/loader_installation.php
Installation & Configuration:
- Download the package and unzip Modulebazaar_Stock Notification-0.1.0.tgz file and you can find Modulebazaar_Stock Notification-0.1.0.tgz and Read me_en_Stock Notification_V1.0.pdf
- After login to the website, go to System >>Magento Connect >>Magento Connect Manager.
- After selecting the path click the “Choose File” option which you can see in the “Direct Package File Upload” in option number 2
- Then upload the module from your computer (Modulebazaar_Stock Notification-0.1.0.tgz) and click the “Upload” option.
- After the successful upload, Click refresh or Check for Upgrades.
- Then logout from the admin panel and again login into the admin panel.