Egrove’s ‘Video and Image Slider Prestashop module displays the Videos / Images / HTML texts describing the website feature & product features in a single slide show banner.
- Start/Stop option where the slide moves automatically.
- Uploading of images and videos where the images/videos can be positioned in any blocks.
- Existing image/videos can be replaced using the edit option in the back-office in any blocks.
- User can change the Display position
- Images/ can be uploaded on the users interest and images could be chosen from the ‘choose file’ option in the backend
- Videos can be uploaded by pasting the ‘Embed Video Code’ like YouTube, vimeo etc
- Text links can be placed with Titles in HTML format
- Images/Videos can be deleted and uploaded in the back-office
- Manage translations for different languages
- Procedure texts and graphical images can be managed
- Easy Customizable Module
- Easy Installable Package and you can setup the module in your website in less than 5 Minutes
Compatibility & Requirement:
The module is compatible with Prestashop 1.4 and above versions.
This likely works on prior releases, but no guarantees.
Ion Cube loader is mandatory for this module.The server should have the ionCube loader installed. If it is not available or not installed, you can request your hosting provider to install this version of ion cube loader available at http://www.ioncube.com/loader_installation.php
- The ZIP file contains a folder content named, `video and image slider` which has the module source code as installable package and
- A Readme or Guide document
Installation & Configurations:
- The module is compatible with the general Prestashop module installation mechanism.
- You can install the module through Module install feature in Administrator end
- After login to the website, go to Admin -> Modules -> Add a module from my computer
- Then upload `Module file` from your computer (the zip archive of all in one slideshow.zip) and Click `Upload this module`
- Then search for `all in one slideshow` under `Front Office Features` category in the module listing page and install `Video and Image Slider’`.
- Alternatively you can install the module manually by following steps,
- Unzip the downloaded module archive file.
- Copy the folder "all in one slideshow" from the path "YOUR_PrestaShop_ROOT/MODULE" and paste to the related path in your Prestashop folder.
- Go to Admin section, select the module under `Front Office Features` and install ‘Video and Image Slider’.