Customer Using This Product
First Data GGe4 payment gateway can be integrated with the Ubercart core credit card system by setting the default gateway to Firstdata Global Gateway e4. Secured Hosted web paymnent form designed to accept eCommerce transactions The module collects the credit card details, validates and passes the data to Firstdata in a secured way. Supports Authorize and capture, Authorize only and Capture later feature, refund amount.
- Accepts credit card payments and process through First data gateway.
- The module rely on Ubercart core credit module to collect and encrypt credit card information.
- Merchant can authorize only or authorize and capture the payment. Later can capture the amount from the Firstdata control panel.
- The module does not store card information anywhere to pass PCI Compliance issues
- The merchant can capture the authorized payments from the Firstdata control panel.
Demo Url: http://productdemo.modulebazaar.com/drupal/firstdatagge4/
User name: firstdatademo
Requirements & Compatibility:
- SOAP extension enabled in php.in
- Ubercart 2.x for Drupal 6
- Ubercart 3.x for Drupal 7
- Ubercart 4 - alpha for Drupal 8
- This module may require Ion Cube loader.The server should have the ionCube loader installed. If it is not available or not installed, you can request your hosting provider to install this version of ion cube loader available at http://www.ioncube.com/loader_installation.php
Installation and Configuration:
- Unzip the package and copy the folder uc_egrfirstdatae4 to YOUR SITE/ modules/Ubercart/payment folder
- Enable the module from the module list in the Drupal administrator module settings
- Select the payment method as credit card and set the default gateway to First data Global Gateway e4.
- Select the payment gateway (First data Global Gateway e4) from the list and update its configuration settings.
- Default credit transaction type,
- Authorization only : (The transaction is only authorized to be captured later)
- Authorize and capture immediately : (The amount is authorized and captured immediately)
- Username : Your First data Global gateway e4 Username
- Gateway id : Your First data Global gateway e4 Gateway Id of the selected terminal.
- Gateway Password : Your gateway password
- API Version : (v11/V12)
- Key Id : Required for API v12. (Found in the First data Global gateway e4 account panel under the tab API access )
- HMAC Key : Required for API v12. (Found in the First data Global gateway e4 account panel under the tab API access )
- Card Verification : If card verification is required
- Transaction Mode : Test or Live.