Customer Using This Product
PrestaShop PayPal Pro Plus is a PrestaShop extension, which integrates with the PrestaShop eCommerce Software version 1.3 - Latest Version of Prestashop compatibility. This will accept credit card payments quickly and affordably through PayPal Pro API. PrestaShop PayPal Pro Plus module supports, Authorize & Capture,Authorize only and Capture later feature. PayPal Pro Plus also provides facility to cancel/void any unsettled transactions. It also supports refund amount from configuration page.
Documentation available in
- Accept Credit Card payment through PayPal API.
- Store Owners can configure the module between ’Authorization and Capture’ or ’Authorization only and Capture later’ - when the products are ready for shipment.
- Store Owners can capture amount directly from configuration page.
- Store Owners can void/ cancel unsettled transactions or refund full/ partial order amount from configuration page.
- Support Shipping with Merchant Calculated Shipping Rates and Carrier Calculation Shipping.
- Update Users and Orders info in PrestaShop.
- Process orders using PrestaShop Admin UI.
- Manage Multi-language in PayPal API Hosted Page in PrestaShop Admin UI.
Frontend Demo Url: http://productdemo.modulebazaar.com/extension/ps_paypal16
Card Details for Test Transaction:
Credit card number: 4032036771362900 Credit card type: Visa Expiration date: 8/2019
Admin Url: http://productdemo.modulebazaar.com/extension/ps_paypal16/admin123
- This module works with PayPal API payment.
- PayPal Website Payments Pro Merchant Account
- PayPal API username, API password and API signature
- cURL is required and MUST be compiled into PHP
- This module may require Ion Cube loader.The server should have the ionCube loader installed. If it is not available or not installed, you can request your hosting provider to install this version of ion cube loader available at http://www.ioncube.com/loader_installation.php
- Unzip the downloaded module archive file, place the folder "egrpaypalpro" to PrestaShop Module "PrestaShop_ROOT/MODULE".
- Go to Admin section, select payment module and set up PayPal configuration parameters.
- Send test payment and check the installation.