Magento 2 Pay COD Online Extension enables users to make online payment for their COD(Cash on Delivery) orders. ”Pay COD” button is enabled for COD orders until the order is delivered at customer end. The Admin has configuration to enable or disable the extension, and configuration as to set until which order status should the ”Pay COD” button be enabled at customer end.
Below listed are the features of Pay COD Online,
- This Extension helps customer to pay online for COD orders.
- The customer can opt for COD as their mode of payment and later pay online for the COD Order
- Admin can configure and set until which order status should the ”Pay COD” button be enabled at customer end.
- Download the package and unzip Modulebazaar_PayForCOD.zip file and you can find Modulebazaar_PayForCOD.zip and Read me_en.pdf
- After login to the website, go to System >>Magento Connect >>Magento Connect Manager.
- After selecting the patch click the “Choose File” option which you can see in the “Direct Package File Upload” in option number 2
- Then upload the module from your computer (Modulebazaar_PayForCOD) and click the “Upload” option.
- After successful upload of the click refresh or Check for Upgrades.
- Then logout from the admin panel and again login into the admin panel. Click the “Upload” option.
- This module may require Ion Cube loader.The server should have the ionCube loader installed. If it is not available or not installed, you can request your hosting provider to install this version of ion cube loader available at http://www.ioncube.com/loader_installation.php"