Magento LinkedIn module allows user to sigin using LinkedIn login. It helps to Increase website audience using this advanced login tool. User will be automatically rigistered on to the application based on their LinkedIn account. Helps vistors for instant signin and signup via their LinkedIn login. User can avoid spending time on registration form.
- Enables website customers to create account
- Reduces customers from spending time for user registration form
- Reduces the drop-off rate
- No long registration forms and no site passwords to remember
- Social login is the best way to offer a fast
- Seamless login experience
- Collect social profile data to personalize users' experiences.
- Quick installation.
- Friendly Interface.
- The module is compatible with Magento Version 1.6.x, 1.7 x, 1.8.x & 1.9.x
- Module must have access to the section "Administration" of the application to configure the module.
- This module may require Ion Cube loader.The server should have the ionCube loader installed. If it is not available or not installed, you can request your hosting provider to install this version of ion cube loader available at http://www.ioncube.com/loader_installation.php
- Download the package and unzip Magento_LinkedIn.zip file and you can find Egrove_Linkedin-1.0.0.zip and Read me_en.pdf
- After login to the website,go to System >>Magento Connect >> Magento Connect Manager.
- After selecting the patch click the Choose File option which you can see in the Direct Package File Upload in option number 2
- Then upload the module from your computer(the zip archive of Egrove_Linkedin-1.0.0.zip) and click the Upload option.
- After successful upload of the Egrove_Linkedin-1.0.0.zip click refresh or Check for Upgrades.
- Then logout from the admin panel and again login into the admin panel.