The First Data Global Gateway e4 Payeezy Payment can be integrated with the Prestashop to process your card payments from the merchant site which means, customers stay on your site and enter Credit Card details. When the data is submitted, the Payment plugin connects with Firstdata to initiate the Money Transfer using the card details of the customer and the merchant account details that you have set up in the configuration panel. The plugin collects the credit card details, validates and passes the data to Firstdata in a secured way.
Documentation available in
- The module helps to accept payment through First Data Global Gateway e4.
- The module does not store card information anywhere to pass PCI Compliance issues.
- The merchant can modify the refund option through First data backend.
- The merchant can capture the authorized payments from the module backend.
- Supports Authorize Only, Authorize & Capture (Sale).
- Requires Firstdata Merchant Account ID, Gateway ID.
- The Prestashop eCommerce Version 1.5.x and above is required for this module to work.
- This module may require Ion Cube loader.The server should have the ionCube loader installed. If it is not available or not installed, you can request your hosting provider to install this version of ion cube loader available at http://www.ioncube.com/loader_installation.php
- Unzip the package.
- You can install the module through Module install feature in prestashop Administrator end.
- After login to the website, go to Admin -> Modules -> Add new module to install the module
- Please select the ( zip archive of egrfirstdatagge4.zip) and Click `Upload this module`
- Search for `First data ` or find the module under " Payment and Gateways" category in the module listing page.
- Alternatively you can install the module manually through following steps.
- Unzip the downloaded module archive file.
- Copy the folder to "YOUR_PrestaShop_ROOT/MODULE". Folder and clicking " install " through admin section.
- Configure Merchant account information in configuration page.
- Send test transaction and go live.