Purpletree Export Orders with Filters Extension for Opencart
- This extension makes it convenient/easy to export orders into a CSV file.
- Filters can also be used to search relevant orders and export them.
- Integrated into Opencart Admin Orders grid for intuitive usage.
- We have used OCMod so no core files are modified by this extension.
With this extension below fields can be exported for an Order:
- Order ID
- Customer Name , Customer Mobile, Customer Email
- Product Name , Model, Status, Quantity, Unit Price
- Sub Total, Shipping Price, Order Total, Payment Method,
- Shipping Method, Shipping Address, Date Added, Date Modified
- Tax 1, Tax 2
Download user guide from here.
- Unzip the order_export.zip.
- Go to “Extensions” -> “Extension Installer”.
- Upload The file order_export.ocmod.xml
- Go to “Extensions” -> “Modifications”. You should see an entry for this – “Export orders for OpenCart 2.x ”.
- Click the Refresh Button, on top right of the page.
- User Guide: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eR6W5uuR_vRWHWeaYGdzV5UKinTAtVwr/view