It can be used for purposes like attaching a user manual or catalog for products.
- Users can upload multiple PDF for any product. NEW!
- Users can give a custom name to every pdf. Example: A product can have 3 pdf files named User Manual, menu information, City routes, etc. NEW!
- It does not overwrite any files.
- OCMod code is available to avoid a clash with OpenCart core code.
- Multilingual ready. You may add a string in your own language by little addition.
1. Unzip the product_pdf.zip.
2. Go to “Extensions” -> “Extension Installer”:
3. Upload the file product_pdf.ocmod.zip
4. Go to “Extensions” -> “Modifications”. You should see an entry for this – “Upload Pdf for OpenCart 2.x”:
5. Click on the Refresh button, on top right of the page:
6. Now, go to Extension > Extension Select “Modules” From Dropdown.
7. Scroll Down below, There is Extension Show “Purpletree Upload PDF” Click to Green Button to Install the Extension.
Check: https://pts-doc.s3.ap-south-1.amazonaws.com/user-guide-product-pdf.pdf fpr detailed guide.
User Guide: Download from here.