PrestaShop Christmas Festive Feel Module gives your website visitors a feel and ambience that they are into a mood of Christmas Festive season and makes them to buy or purchase at least a product. This makes the conversion ratio of visitors into buyers. This module enables for snowfall effect into the website and this snow fall can be customized or configured either as text or image. The module enables to upload own images for different snow images from back end. While configuring as image, this module can be used for autumn season as well by uploading your own images for autumn leaves.
Documentation available in
Documentation available in
- Configurable snow effects either in Text mode (using characters like, x, *, o, @ etc.,) or image mode (from existing images in gallery or upload own images)
- Configurable for snow fall position in screen (All over screen, left position, right position, center of the screen) Configurable for snow minimum size settings
- Configurable for snow maximum size settings
- Configurable for snow counts to fall settings
- Configuration available for snow fall speed settings
- Can be used for different season such as Autumn and other festive seasons.
- Supports Multi-language using PrestaShop Admin UI - under Translation tab.
- This module may require Ion Cube loader.The server should have the ionCube loader installed. If it is not available or not installed, you can request your hosting provider to install this version of ion cube loader available at http://www.ioncube.com/loader_installation.php
- Unzip the downloaded module archive file
- Copy the folder "egrchristmasfeel" from the path "YOUR_PrestaShop_ROOT/MODULE" and paste to the related path in your PrestaShop folder.
- Go to Admin section, select payment module under ’Payments & Gateways’ and install ’PayPal WPP Hosted’ (egrpaypalprowpphosted).
- Alternatively you can install the module using the Prestashop’s module upload and install feature under modules tab
- Go to Admin section, select payment module under ’Front Office Features’ and install ’Christmas Festival Feel’ (egrchristmasfeel).
- After successful install, under Settings Tab, Configure the following,<strong >
- Falling Mode - Text or Image
- If ’Text’ selected enter the text to display (for example: x or * or o etc.,)
- If ’Image’ selected, either select image from existing available snow images from Gallery popup box or upload your own snow image.
- Sink Minimum size - Select minimum snow size from available options
- Sink Maximum size - Select maximum snow size from available options
- Sink Position - Select the snow falling position in user end screens from available options
- Make sure that your Prestashop website has SSL enabled (for enabling Login to Admin, Go to Preferences and Enable SSL.
- Sink speed - configure the falling speed (in seconds) from available options
- Sink Count - configure no. of snow to fall max at a time within a screen from available options
- Save configuration and give your website visitors the Christmas & Festive feel and make them as buyers.