- Offers capability to develop Single Page Application in a very straight and maintainable way.
- Holds the efficiency for data binding to HTML thus offering the user a rich and receptive experience.
- AngularJS code is amenable to unit testing.
- It makes use of dependency injection and enables reusable components.
- Using AngularJS, the developer needs to write less code and is able to access more functionality.
- AngularJS applications are compatible with major browsers and smartphones that include Android and iOS based phones/tablets.
- Most of the applications written with Angular never have to pro-grammatically manipulate the DOM, although you can if you prefer to.
- Enables marshalling data to and from the UI
- Using AngularJS, you can control your app easily using services, which are auto-injected into your application in a Guise-like dependency-injection style. This facilitates you to design features quickly.