Create Magento 2 Multi-vendor marketplace for your eCommerce stores where multiple vendors can sell their products and services. Features like Vendor Dashboard, Vendor Panel, Commission Setup, Payment Settlement Management, Product Management by vendors, and Shipping management by vendors, etc. make it a desirable extension for any store sourcing products from multiple vendors. Vendors view their respective parts of an order, even if the order contains items from multiple vendors.
This extension works for any theme and template. If any issue is encountered, it will be solved by our support team.
This extension provides the true multilingual capability. You do not need any language pack etc for supporting your language, for text coming from our extension. Following languages are supported out-of-the-box:
- Bulk Import: Admin can bulk upload products and assign them to vendors in a single import.
- Add/edit vendor information: Admin can add a vendor and edit vendor information from the backend. Admin can also remove existing vendors.
- Set product approval: In case approval of admin is required before a vendor’s product appears in store, admin can set a parameter to enable such behavior. This approval requirement can be set ON/OFF by admin.
- Set registration approval: Vendor can register from the front end. However, the admin may want to verify the details before approving the vendor. This approval requirement can be set ON/OFF by admin.
- Set vendor categories: Admin may not want to open all categories for vendors. In that case, Admin can set which categories can be used by vendors.
- View seller orders from admin panel: This extension adds vendor name as a filter in order listing page. Admin can use that to filter orders on the basis of the vendor names.
- Assign products to a vendor: Admin and vendor both can manage products. In case a product was added by admin in the past, it can be assigned to a vendor by admin. Multiple and unlimited numbers of products can be assigned to a vendor. One product can belong to one vendor at a time.
- Manage seller orders: While vendors can manage their orders from the vendor panel, admin can also manage them if required.
- Manage seller reviews and ratings: Not only product reviews, but customers also can add a review for the vendor as well. Vendor ratings and reviews are shown on the frontend for customers.
- Manage product commission: Commission payable to admin, which is some percentage of the product price, can be set on a global level applying to the whole store, as well as on vendor level and on a category level.
- Manage enquiries made by customers for vendors: Customers can make enquiry towards a vendor from the vendor's store page as well as from the product listing page. Admin and vendor both can see enquiries in the backend.
- Commission data for sales: Admin can analyze all commission received from different vendors. This can be analyzed date-wise and vendor-wise.
- Payment settlement with vendors: For all orders, the admin receives some commission and the rest of the amount goes to vendor. All payments are collected by admin using the payment methods available on the website. At some later point in time, admin can issue offline payment to vendors, and make a record of it in the backend.
- Manage header and footer links for vendor signup: "Become a seller" links can be setup by admin to appear on the header and footer of the website.
- Split Order View for vendors: When a customer places an order having items from different vendors, vendors can see their respective parts of the order from their dashboard.
- Contact vendor: Users can send messages to vendors from "Vendor Store Page" and "Product Listing Page". These messages are also stored and shown on the vendor dashboard. On every message or reply, an email notification is generated.
- Review and rating for the vendor: Customers can add reviews and ratings for vendors. A customer must have purchased an item from the vendor in order to review and rate. These reviews and ratings are shown on the vendor store page.
- View vendor store page: Users can view the store page for a particular vendor, by clicking on vendor name from the product listing page.
- Become vendor: A normal user can apply to become a vendor, using options provided on the dashboard.
- Vendor Panel: Vendor gets a panel from where products, orders, and vendor profile information can be managed. This panel is shown on the user dashboard after login.
- Register from frontend: Vendor can register from the frontend of the website, using seller registration links given on the header and footer of the website.
- Manage profile: During or after registration, the seller can modify own profile information.
- Manage store: A store page is created on the website for each seller. Vendors can manage information on that page from the vendor panel.
- Add/delete/edit products: Vendors can manage products right from vendor panel. Following types of products can be added/edited by vendors:
- Simple products
- Configurable products
- Virtual product
- Downloadable products
- After adding a product, approval is sought from admin, if the admin had enabled product approvals.
- Vendor-specific attributes and attribute set: Attribute sets are used for configurable products. Using attributes, specifications like color and size can be added to products. When a vendor is registered, the extension creates a default attribute set for the vendor. Later on, the vendor can add another attribute set and can create new attributes into any of the own attribute sets.
- View orders: Vendors can see all their orders in a list view in vendor panel, with filtering options available.
- Invoicing and Shipping functions: Vendors can process their orders. Usual Magento features for order processing, like "Invoice" and "Ship", are available in vendor panel.
- View store reviews: After placing an order, a customer can review the vendors related to that order. The vendor can view the review and ratings coming from customers.
- View commission and settlement records: For every order, a portion of the order amount is deducted by admin and rest is passed on to the vendor. In this option, the vendor can see how much funds have been received from orders and how much is commission payable to admin. When admin initiates a settlement, the vendor can view those details also in the vendor panel.
- Manage user enquiries: Users can place enquiries for vendors from the product listing page and vendor store page. Using this option, vendors can view all enquiries coming from users.
We recommend using a detailed user guide of the extension before trying to install it. In case of any issues, open a ticket with our helpdesk as per details are given in the user guide.
Please download the guide from here.