Compatible with Magento 2 community and enterprise 2.0.x - 2.2.x including cloud edition
The extension will implement all the features that provide effortless GDPR implementation. It supports cookie compliance, complete set of customer data export and customer data deletion along with anonymization of the transaction data
Below are the main features of this module-:
It implements a cookie compliance customized notification message on your website
The cookie notification appears as soon as the user lands up on the website
The cookie notification can be optional or mandatory for customers to accept before accessing the website
It allows you enable/disable cookie notification message from the configuration
The text for the cookie notification is fully manageable from the configuration
The extension provides options to manage text and background color of the cookie notification message thought extension configurations so that you can match the colors to your site without changing the code
The message is displayed at the top or bottom of the page which is configured through system configuration
The cookie choice saved as a cookie which can be further used to prevent calling third-party trackings like Google Analytics, Google Remarketing, FB Remarketing etc.
It allows customers to give clear and concise consent at the time of newsletter subscription, contacting you, registering an account and during checkout
It sets subscription date with all newsletter subscription because now you have to have information about who opted in and when with specific date and time
It records when who and how the consent was given by the customer including their IP address before filling any personal data on your website
It allows administrators to look who, when and how the consent was given by the customer including guest customers
It allows the administrator to control which forms they would like the consent checkbox to appear on the frontend
It allows the administrator to change privacy text of the consent checkbox which appears on the frontend
It provides registered user an option to delete their account including newsletter subscription, quote, order, invoice, shipment and credit memo data. The user gets delete option under my account section on the front end. Admin can enable/disable this option from configurations.
It provides an option to delete customers, newsletter subscription and anonymize transaction data to administrators
It allows administrators to send the confirmation email to customers with the link to delete and anonymize their transaction data including order, invoice, credit memo and shipment
It allows administrators to anonymize transaction data manually which are older than the retention period. (New!)
It also allows to automatically anonymize transaction data which are older than the defined retention period in the system configuration. (New!)
It anonymizes personal data which includes customer first name, middle name, last name, email address, remote IP address, phone, fax, region, street, city, and postcode
The extension also allows you to set all the personal data in the Quotes to NULL through a cron job. You can easily manage the number of days after which data needs to be set to NULL from configurations
It allows administrators to export all customer data manually for a given customer. This meets the requirement of "right to access" and "right of portability" as under GDPR individuals will have full rights to ask for a complete set of their personal data on your website. (New!)
It exports all the personal data from the system including customer, customer addresses, sales orders, sales order addresses, payment, quotes and newsletter(New!)
All the messages or texts appearing on frontend or backend can be translated easily to the language of the website
It provides you full control over the email templates from admin panel exactly same as any other Magento email template
It fully supports sub-domains and multi-domain websites **
Its compatible with all the latest Magento 2 Enterprise and Community versions
This module can be completely disabled via system configuration in admin
We provide 60 days free support and free upgrade from the date of purchase for any standard Magento site. Installation service is also available with a minimal charge of £50 with 6 months free support and free upgrade for any standard Magento Site. If you need any help with this extension or you want to enhance this extension to meet your business needs, please contact us at email@example.com and we will get in touch with you. And if we like your idea we might do the solution at discounted rate or for free.
I like their support very much. They readily assist and resolve our issues. The module works fantastic. Am Happy we are GDPR compliant site
GDPR For Magento 2
Extension - Installation/Set-up Guide
1. Upload Package: Upload the content of the module to your root folder. This will not overwrite the existing Magento folder or files, only the new contents will be added.
2. Install extension: After the successful upload of the package you have to run the commands on Magento2 root directory via SSH
“php bin/magento setup:upgrade”
“php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy”
3. Clear Caches: This can be done from the admin console by navigating to the cache management page (System->Cache Management), selecting all caches, clicking ‘refresh’ from the drop-down menu, and submitting the change. Logout and login back in Admin.
4. Module Admin Configuration to set up sale: Go to Admin -> Stores -> Configuration -> Scommerce Configuration-> GDPR
• Enabled: Enable/disable extension
• License Key: Enter the licence key received in your order confirmation email.
• Enable Customer Account Deletion / Anonymisation: If true then customer can delete his/her account on frontend from my account section
• Attention Message: The message shown to customers on the frontend before deleting their account. (leave blank for default)
• Success Message: The message shown to customers on the frontend after deleting their account. (leave blank for default)
• Email Sender: This email address gets used to send link to customers to delete their account as well as send deletion confirmation email to customers
• Confirmation Email Template: Email template to send email to customer with delete confirmation link
• Delete Confirmation Email Template: Email template to send email deletion confirmation to customers after successfully deleting their account
• Enable cookie message: If set to "yes" then cookie message will be shown to customers on the frontend
• Information Page: Static page with detailed information about cookie settings
• Cookie link text: Text to link to information page
• Cookie text color: Text color for cookie message
• Cookie link color: Text color for links on cookie message
• Cookie background color: Background color for cookie message
• Message Position: Choose position of the notice message
• Cron schedule: Cron time which will run and set quote personal data to null
Order and Quote Anonymisation Settings
• Order expires after (days): Number of days to anonymise personal data in order related tables. Leave it blank for not anonymising any personal data automatically.
Please note: Anonymised data can't be restored so please test this on your test site before enabling
• Chunk of orders to anonymise: If you have huge amount of transactions in the system then you should limit the number of transactions to be anonymised when cron job runs every hour
• Quote expires after (days): Number of days to set personal data to NULL in sales_flat_quote table
• Enable Debugging: If set to "yes" it will log debugging data related to quote and order anonymisation in the log file under var/log/anonymisation.log
• Enable privacy setting: This will enable privacy agreement checkbox on pages where you collect personal data
• Privacy Setting Text: This text will appear next to privacy agreement checkbox
• Enable Newsletter: If set to Yes then privacy agreement checkbox will appear for customers to confirm before submitting newsletter subscription form
• Enable Contact Us: If set to Yes then privacy agreement checkbox will appear for customers to confirm before submitting contact us form
• Enable Checkout: If set to Yes then privacy agreement checkbox will appear for customers to confirm before submitting billing form
• Enable Registration: If set to Yes then privacy agreement checkbox will appear for customers to confirm before submitting registration form
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further queries.
There are no Related Products.
Module Bazaar (MB) is an online marketplace for buying & selling modules, add-ons, extensions, components, scripts, themes, and templates for Application’s/software’s that run on technologies like Magento, PrestaShop, Open Cart, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc. Read More........