The Magento missed call is the confirmation of the online order placed by customers. The customer is asked to give a missed call from the registered mobile number. This feature is mainly to avoid prank calls from customers and save time of suppliers.
Magento missed call is a boon in disguise for online suppliers to save themselves from hoax customer orders. There are customers who place online orders just for fun especially in the COD (cash on delivery)mode. Over the years, this has been a concern amongst merchants. Magento missed call has solved this problem by activating a system wherein the customer is asked to give a missed call as a proof of confirming the order from the registered mobile number. Only after receiving the missed call the online supplier confirms the order placement and proceeds with shipment. The order status is accordingly changed on the supplier end. This Magento Extension greatly helps in hoarding off fake calls and save time of suppliers to a great extent.
Documentation available in:
The module facilitates with the below listed features:
- Avoid spam orders while placing orders in Cash on Delivery Mode(COD)
- Verify valid orders
Compatibility & Requirement:
- This module has been tested and works perfectly with Magento Community 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x and 1.9.x.
- Ion Cube loader is mandatory for this module.The server should have the ionCube loader installed. If it is not available or not installed, you can request your hosting provider to install this version of ion cube loader available at http://www.ioncube.com/loader_installation.php
Installation & Configuration:
- Download the package and unzip Modulebazaar_Missedcall-0.1.0.tgz file and you can find Modulebazaar_Missedcall-0.1.0.tgz and Read me_en_MIssed call_V1.0.pdf
- After login to the website, go to System >>Magento Connect >>Magento Connect Manager.
- After selecting the path click the “Choose File” option which you can see in the “Direct Package File Upload” in option number 2
- Then upload the module from your computer (Modulebazaar_Missedcall-0.1.0.tgz) and click the “Upload” option.
- After the successful upload of the click refresh or Check for Upgrades.
- Then logout from the admin panel and again login into the admin panel.