Magento Reward Points & Loyalty Program Extension allows you to completely engage your customers. You can boost your sales, retain existing customers and attract new customers with this reward and loyalty program. This will be a win-win situation for both customers and the site admin. The various activities that the admin can allow the user to gain the points are allowing the customer to invite their friends, participate in polls, allow customer to tag products, write review to purchased products, all social media activities and etc.
Benefit for Customers:
Cutomer can earn reward points for the following user activity.
- Refering a friend
- Referral's purchase
- Registration on web site
- Signing up for Newsletter
- Posting a Product Review
- Participating on Poll
- Customer Birthday purchase
- Tagging products
- Social media activities
Benefit for Store Owner:
- Attract customer to spend more and earn more Reward Points
- View advanced pictorial representation of the reports
- Control and manage the maximum reward points for a day
- Display reward points on specific product, category and listing page
- Create rules for user purchase actions
Front End Details:
Demo URL: http://productdemo.modulebazaar.com/magento/rewardspoint/
User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Admin URL: http://productdemo.modulebazaar.com/magento/rewardspoint/admin
User Name: rewardpoints
Compatibility & Requirements:
- The extension is compatible with Magento Version 1.7 x, 1.8.x & 1.9.x.
- This module may require Ion Cube loader.The server should have the ionCube loader installed. If it is not available or not installed, you can request your hosting provider to install this version of ion cube loader available at http://www.ioncube.com/loader_installation.php
- Download the package and unzip the Modulebazaar_Points-1.0.4.tgz file
- After login to the website, go to system >>Magento Connect>> Magento Connect Manager.
- After selecting the patch click the choose File option which you can see in the Direct Package File Upload in option number2.
- Then upload the module from your computer and click the Upload option.
- After successful upload of the Magento reward points & loyalty program extension, click refresh or check for Upgrades.
- Then logout from the admin panel and again login into the admin panel.
Version 1.0 (Mar 18, 2015): Extension Released
Version 1.1.0 (Apr 09, 2015): Added Magento version 1.9 support
Version 1.1.1 (Apr 29, 2015): Updated customer interface in checkout page
Version 1.1.2 (May 13, 2015): Added customer birthday purchase rule
Version 1.2.1 (Jun 23, 2015): Updated customer interface in customer account
Version 1.2.2 (Oct 29, 2015): Added Category and Product based reward points rules options
Version 1.3.0 (Nov 17, 2015): Added Magento version 1.9.2 support