ModuleBazaar is the owner and operator of this Marketplace website, www.modulebazaar.com (the “ModuleBazaar”).
Module Bazaar products are downloadable/ receivable software (that including but not limited to all HTML, PHP, tpl or other template files, graphic/image, CSS, JS, and other text files and source code file or media files that are required for the software), and cannot be returned for a refund. Also ModuleBazaar will refund your money ONLY on the following conditions,
(i) If you experience a problem with the module or extension or software on a supported software version, ModuleBazaar offers support services in installing or configuring the software on the default software on the customer's website (excluding any custom work or modifications or any alterations whatsoever to the default software).
(ii) If the support service cannot get the software to work as described in its product description, and all the requirements for the modules are met, a refund for the original amount will be issued.
The responsibility of setting up the server and providing access to ModuleBazaar for the server belongs to the customer. ModuleBazaar will be responsible for installation only one time on some exceptional occasions, however the responsibility of both setting up of the server and the installation will have to be done by the customer. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing from our site.
REFUSE FOR REFUND
However, we realize that exceptional circumstances can take place and we may refuse to refund under any one of the following situations:
1. If your software version is incompatible with extensions that you had purchased. We strongly recommend you review the current supported software versions in the product description page, installation requirements, pre-requisites, supported versions and FAQs/Demo's before purchasing our product. If you purchase and then ask for something which we may not offer, we will NOT provide refund.
2. When you get full source code of any of the product from Modulebazaar, refund will not be applicable.
3. To resolve any problem with the extension, we will need your website access (FTP, super admin account, Database access and so on). If you cannot provide this info or any opportunity for us to resolve the problem, we will NOT accept your refund request.
4. Please note, we do not provide money backs on installation, customization and development services.
5. If you bought this extension and the payment gateway / web-services which you have used have either cancelled or did not approve your account.
6. If you switched your service from one payment gateway/ web-services to some other payment gateway/ web-services or no longer using the payment gateway / web-services which you have used previously.
7. If you face any custom design /theme related issues after module installation.
8. The refund is not valid if you claim/ raise a dispute directly to PayPal or the Credit Card Company through which you made the purchase.
Please note that support cannot be provided once a dispute or chargeback is initiated through your Credit Card Company, Bank or through PayPal relating to your ModuleBazaar order. We advise you to contact ModuleBazaar Customer Support Service team for assistance prior to opening a dispute or chargeback. Please contact us within 15 days of your order. Module Bazaar will try to troubleshoot the problem because many times its will be a minor technical issue and can be easily resolvable. If we are unable to resolve the issue, we will refund your money.
POLICY REVISION OR CHANGES
ModuleBazaar reserves the right to revise / modify this refund policy at its sole discretion, or in regards to any individual customer it believes is misusing the policy, products or services rendered. Any such revision posted on this page or an appropriate page on the ModuleBazaar website comes into immediate effect and shall be binding. The refund policy is made public on our website and it is the user’s responsibility to read the policy document thoroughly to avoid misinterpretations using the last updated date mentioned in this page.
1. When contacting support team, provide your purchase / order information for the product / service that you seek refunds.
2. Provide your registered email address for communications.
3. Allow 1-2 business days for the Customer Support Executive to respond. If the executive doesn’t respond within that time, please re-forward your request to email@example.com
4. Subsequent to receiving a refund, you shall uninstall any installed application on a system or a network pertaining to the disputed product / service. Any backup / copy / material related to the disputed product / service has to be completely destroyed or files should be deleted.
5. All licenses to the software or service are null and void following a refund. Any continued use in part or full is considered infringement of copyrights, intellectual property rights & agreed terms and is liable for prosecution by Module Bazaar or its designated attorneys.
6. The Refund Process would take 5-7 working days.
Module Bazaar (MB) is an online marketplace for buying & selling modules, add-ons, extensions, components, scripts, themes, and templates for Application’s/software’s that run on technologies like Magento, PrestaShop, Open Cart, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc. Read More........