Marketplace - Automatic PO (Purchase Order) generation add-on enables the admin to generate purchase order automatically, once the order is placed by the customer. It also eases the admin’s task of generating PO for each order received. Once the PO is generated, the respective seller’s gets automatically notified of their order details. It is mainly used to reduce the admin’s manual task of generating PO. It also informs the seller on their order immediately once it is placed on admin end.
The module facilitates with the below listed features:
- Generates Purchase Order Automatically once the customer places an order.
- Eases Admin's task of generating PO for each order received.
- Once PO is generated, the respective seller gets automatically notified on the order details.
Compatibility & Requirements:
- The extension is compatible with Magento Version 1.7 x, 1.8.x & 1.9.x.
- The extension is compatible with default Magento Theme, for any custom theme, the extension might require design fixes.
- The Extension supports Simple and Configurable Product Types of Magento.
- This module may require Ion Cube loader.The server should have the ionCube loader installed. If it is not available or not installed, you can request your hosting provider to install this version of ion cube loader available at http://www.ioncube.com/loader_installation.php
- Download the package and unzip magento marketplace.zip file and you can find marketplace extension.zip and read me en.pdf.
- After login to the website, go to system >>Magento Connect>> Magento Connect Manager.
- After selecting the patch click the choose File option which you can see in the Direct Package File Upload in option number2.
- Then upload the module from your computer(the zip archive of marketplace extension.zip) and click the Upload option.
- After successful upload of the marketplace extension.zip click refresh or check for Upgrades.
- Then logout from the admin panel and again login into the admin panel.
Note: Before installing the pack,
- Take a complete backup of your site and products.
- Disable and clear Magento Cache. Perform Magento indexing.
- Install the Extension, perform Magento indexing again.
- Contact email@example.com, provide your domain name. They will provide you the license key for your domain. This key is to be pasted under MB- Marketplace >> Configuration>> General>> and save the configuration
- To use this module you must have installed first Modulebazaar's Magento Marketplace Extension