Worried about tracking and marketing optimization tags on your web portal?
Now, Magento 2 Google Tag Manager is a tool specially developed for managing tags on the website. It has several advantages and you can access central account to manage tags on the web and add all the third party tracking codes and analytics and much more. The best part is that it improves agility and almost eliminates dependency on the development team, as you can easily add scripts by using Google Tag Manager.
Magento 2 GTM is a helps in the management of your web portal especially for the marketing campaign events. If you feel like audience measurement, personalization, retargeting or search engine optimization is very difficult then GTM is there for your rescue. You can easily add tracking tags or other tags without any help of IT department and eliminate dependency on them to make code changes.
Google Tag Manager Magento extension directly transfers data or events to Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce and other third party analytics solutions for acknowledging the clear picture of the website is working and performance about products and promotions.
Google Tag Manager for Magento simplifies the process of adding tags in the fraction of the time. As a result, there will be an increase in site speed as compared to the manual entry of the tags at each page separately.
- Implement Google Tag Manager in Magento quickly
- Handle all your script-tags through the Google Tag Manager site
- Automatic addition to all product-pages
- Easy styling through Magento backend options
- Quick and easy setup
- Track category view
- Track product click
- Track add to cart and Remove from Cart events
- Track multi-step checkout
- Track Transaction
- Transactions (e-commerce tracking) support: Supports all native Magento2
- Track product impressions in category listing
- Track product detail views
Backend Username: technologymindz
Backend Password : mindz@1234