Instagram and instant Hashtags are one of the most happening social media tools in town. It just takes a few seconds to earn fame with the proper Hashtags on Instagram. So promoting your brand of Instagram is one of the most significant ways to add more revenue to the stream.
If you have a Magento eCommerce store and you need to grab the attention of the millennial, then nothing can be the best place to seek them other than Instagram. Yes, the Smartphone generation is busy with their social media apps, and to reach out to them, you need to move your product to the platform of their choice. Instagram is one of the predictive apps that allow users to see the product with a vivid look and follow the link thereupon to reach out to your site and make a desirable purchase.
How do Magento Instagram Extensions help?
Magento Instagram extensions, thus facilitate the merchants a lot. It allows the site owners to display their product images directly from the website to their Instagram profiles.
The Instagram extension can fetch the photos from the users Instagram profile, which the user has added to his account.
With the use of this extension, one can find that the Magento Extensions will appear on the right side panel of the Magento store. This extension can fetch the photos from the user.
Well, with the use of Magento Instagram extensions, the merchants or the site owners will be able to display images from their own Instagram profiles. They can also customize the photos and the number of images that they want to exhibit at the front end of the store.
Cool Features of All-New Magento Extensions for Instagram
- Now you can easily display the Instagram Photos on your Store
- You can set the number of photos to be displayed as per your preferences and requirements
- The user will find it easy to redirect concerned image in Instagram
- You can easily enable or disable the widget option
- It has a friendly interface
How does this Magento extension work?
Customers need to click on the Instagram social button to get started. Let us see how-
- If the user is not a registered one but logged into his or her Instagram account in the same browser, will need the email address in order to get registered. Then the user will be redirected to Magento store and not their Instagram social profile page
- If the user is already logged-in and registered with the eCommerce store, then the system will automatically use the information from their social account.
- The extension fetches user profile information automatically and updates them to the respective accounts
- Registered user can easily enjoy the benefit such as order history, quick login, and quick checkout.
Reach out to Modulebazaar to get the extensions for your Magento store and bag the best rewards – customer loyalty and customer retention as a part of this collaboration.