eCommerce is taking the internet by storm. In the last few years a whole new world started in eCommerce businesses and allied applications. There are many eCommerce CMS are available in the market both freeware as well as commercial such as osCommerce, Zen Cart, Virtuemart, Magento, Xcart, PrestaShop, Ubercart, Product Cart etc. Also there is a list of eCommerce plug-ins for some generic CMS like Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, etc.
A good online store has the following features:
- Full product catalogs
- Shopping cart and checkout system
- SSL secure layers for ordering process
- Multiple payment options
- Multiple shipping Options
- Order management and fulfillment
- Inventory management
- Customer Service
- Marketing Promotions and Tools such as Discount Coupons, Promotions, Specials, Sales, etc
- Multi Currency Support
- Multilingual Support
Some of major shopping carts used by web developers.
Magento is one of the newest shopping carts on the market. The coding is based on the latest PHP 5 object oriented coding standards and the Zend framework. This has Multi-Store Capacity. But it heavily layered and overly complicated coding style and thousands of files requires a lot of time to learn and do customizations.
Oscommerce is the basis for both Zen Cart and CRE Loaded. It is simpler and does not have all of the contributions already added that Zen Cart and CRE Loaded do. Further, it runs well though and is a good back to basics shopping cart. It has the most available number of contributions and modifications.
Zen Cart has a very nice wide array of features based on Oscommerce but has gone its own path. Some of the nice features include product attributes managers, template system, html editor for regular web page contents, built in coupon code system, ability to select what credit cards you accept, and more. There is no licensing fee for this cart.
X-Cart is a commercial shopping cart, but one of the most competitively priced and easy to modify. This uses Smarty Templates system.
Joomla & Virtuemart
This is the best solution for website wants CMS (Content Management System) combined with the shopping cart. It is easy to install and combine well with the Joomla.
This is a latest professional shopping cart in the industry. It code was developed in Web 2.0 innovations such as dynamic AJAX-powered features and it is easy to install and customize.
eCommerce software is generating more and more of the total consumption in today’s world and without the ability to handle all of the data that is presented, and all of the incoming traffic of information.
We will meet your needs successfully. We have the team of experts who are well versed with the latest trends like PrestaShop Development , WordPress Development and C2C eCommerce Development. Using their expertise we use the right program and incorporate the most recent ones. Depending on your needs, we offer following services to the clients:
- We make a software application planning strategy.
- Offer content management system for your ecommerce website.
- Make unique and effective design.
- Formulate online marketing strategy.
- Does search engine optimization. But on additional services do offer organic SEO and SEM facility as well.
- Once the complete web application is ready they provide with testing, tracking & analysis services as well. This helps in knowing exactly where your ecommerce website stands in the allied world and what next is to be done to promote the site completely.