The Woo-Vtiger Syncing plugin is an essential tool to help you synchronize data(orders, products and customers) instantly between Woocommerce and vtigerCRM automatically, without manual entry. Forget about manually entering your e-commerce sales into your CRM. Save hours a day by doing this automatically with the Woo-Vtiger Syncing plugin.
Woo-Vtiger Syncing is the only plugin with smart sync feature that makes it possible for scheduled background sync; no manual input is required from your CRM or website users.
Woo-Vtiger Syncing plugin uses Vtiger web services for synchronization that enables two way syncing. When you update data from WordPress, it automatically sends data to vtiger and vice versa.
Woo-Vtiger Syncing Plugin’s Features
1. Synchronize register customer of Woocommerce to Contact in vtiger CRM 2. Synchronize Order of Woocommerce to Sales Order in vtiger CRM 3. Synchronize Products of Woocommerce to Products in vtiger CRM 4. Synchronize product categories 5. Report of synchronized data between Woocommerce and vtiger CRM 6. The plugin support two-way syncing 7. Auto-syncing and Manual Syncing 8. Schedule syncing in Auto syncing Mode
1. Use Cron jobs to sync as many times as day as you need 2. 100% Secure connection between your CRM and Woocommerce 3. Easy to use. No manual labour required 4. Easy to setup and setting
1. Two-way syncing from Vtiger into your e-commerce site. 2. Deleted products in Vtiger are moved to trash in WooCommerce 3. Set as a draft in Woocommerce discontinued products in Vtiger. Avoid selling something you don’t have just because you forgot to update your site. 4. Products categories are sync between Vtiger and WooCommerce 5. Updated products in WooCommerce are updated in Vtiger
1. Customers are created from Woocommerce into Vtiger 2. Customers registered in woocommerce will be saved as Contact in vtiger
1. Orders from Woocommerce push into vTiger 2. Order from woocommerce will be stored as sales order in vtiger 3. The order status updates from vTiger into Woocommerce
Modulebazaar.com is an online platform located in Parlin, New Jersey. Our quality control team reviews every script, module, theme, plugin or extension before adding on our marketplace website. More than 6,000 websites are powered by Module Bazaar products in various technologies. Read More........