eGrove Systems Corporation ("eGrove") is the owner and operator of this Website, www.modulebazaar.com (the “Module Bazaar”). Module Bazaar products are downloadable/receivable software (that including but not limited to including but not limited to all html, php, tpl, graphic/image, CSS, JS, and other text files and source code file or media files that are required for the software), and cannot be returned for a refund. Also Module Bazaar will refund your money ONLY on the following conditions, If you experience a problem with the module or extension or software on a supported software version, Module Bazaar offers support services in installing or configuring the software on the default software on the customer's website (excluding any custom work or modifications or any alterations whatsoever to the default software). If the support service cannot get the software to work as described in its description, and all the requirements for the modules are met, a refund for the original amount will be issued. The responsibility of setting up the server and providing access to Module Bazaar for the server - belongs to the customer. Module Bazaar will be responsible for installation only one time on some exceptional occasions - however, the responsibility of both setting up of the server and the installation will have to be done by the customer. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing from our site.
REFUSE FOR REFUND
However, we realize that exceptional circumstances can take place and we may refuse to refund under any one of the following situations:
1. If you bought this extension and the payment gateway / web-services which you have used have either cancelled or did not approve your account.
2. If you switched your service from one payment gateway/ web-services to some other payment gateway/ web-services or no longer using the payment gateway / web-services which you have used previously.
3. If you do not provide us the opportunity to resolve the issue or didn’t contact customer support before asking for refund.
4. If your software version is incompatible with extensions that you had purchased. We strongly recommend you to review the current supported software versions before purchasing.
5. If Module Bazaar fulfilled its services including product installation, customization & development of software, which has met predefined and mutually agreed specifications.
6. If you face any custom design / theme related issues after module installation.
7. The Refund is not valid if you claim/raise a dispute directly to PayPal or the Credit Card Company through which you made the purchase
Please note that support cannot be provided once a dispute or chargeback is initiated through your bank or through PayPal relating to your Module Bazaar order and for this reason you are advised to contact Module Bazaar Customer support for assistance prior to opening a dispute or chargeback. Please contact us within 7 days of your order. Module Bazaar will try to troubleshoot the problem because many times its will be a minor technical issue and can be easily resolvable. If we are unable to resolve the issue, we will refund your money.
POLICY REVISION OR CHANGES
Module Bazaar reserves the right to revise / modify this refund policy at its sole discretion, or in regards to any individual customer it believes is misusing the policy, products or services rendered. Any such revision posted on this page or an appropriate page on the Module Bazaar website comes into immediate effect and shall be binding. The refund policy is made public on our website and it is the user’s responsibility to read the policy document thoroughly to avoid misinterpretations.
1. When contacting support team, provide your purchase / order information for the product / service that you seek refunds.
2. Provide a valid email address for communications.
3. Allow 2-3 business days for the Customer Support Executive to respond. If the executive doesn’t respond within that time, please re-forward your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Subsequent to receiving a refund, you shall uninstall any installed application on a system or a network pertaining to the disputed product / service. Any backup / CD / material related to the disputed product / service has to be completely destroyed - files deleted and CDs scrapped.
5. All licenses to the software or service are null and void following a refund. Any continued use in part or full is considered infringement of copyrights, intellectual property rights & agreed terms and is liable for prosecution by Module Bazaar or its designated attorneys.
6. The Refund Process would take 5-7 working days.
Module Bazaar is pioneered by eGrove Systems Corporation. We have a dedicated team for Products and Modules development, who are engaged in the development of Premium Modules, Add-ons, Extensions, Components, Themes and Templates for Software such as Magento, Prestashop, Open Cart, Wordpress, Joomla + VirtueMart and many more Open Source software. Read More........
"Any of the trademarks, service marks, website names, product names, logos, brands, other trademarks or similar rights featured or referred to within this website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with modulebazaar"