You have no items in your shopping cart.
PrestaShop PayPal Payflow Pro Module
PrestaShop Payflow Pro is a PrestaShop extension, which integrates with the PrestaShop eCommerce Software to accept credit card payments quickly and affordably with PayFlow Payment Gateway through PayPal Partner. PrestaShop Payflow Pro module supports, Authorize & Capture, Authorize only and Capture later feature. It also provides facilities for cancel/ void any unsettled transactions. It also supports refund amount from configuration page. Prestashop Payflow Pro Module purchase is valid for one domain/ website and for installation in subsequent domains/ websites, a separate license needs to be purchased.
- Accept Credit Card payments and process through Payflow Pro gateway through PayPal (Partner).
- Update Users and Orders info in PrestaShop.
- Process orders using PrestaShop Admin UI.
- Store Owners can configure the module between ’Authorization and Capture’ or ’Authorization only and Capture later’ - when the products are ready for shipment.
- Store Owners can capture amount directly from configuration page.
- Store Owners can void/ cancel unsettled transactions or refund full/ partial order amount from configuration page.
- Supports multilingual in Prestashop.
User name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Very Fast Review by Jackson Kelly
The product is same as it is described and there are no difficulties in setting it up. I have been truly amazed with speedy process in checkout and capturing the amount. Thank you :)
Good Job Review by Garcia
Thanks for making such a good module. I was about to buy the one which is more expensive. Later changed my choice with yours. Now its good to have Secure option too!!
- This likely works on prior releases - no guarantees.
- This module works with PayPal - Payflow Pro Merchant Account(US, AUS, Canada, NZ)
- PayPal - Pay Flow Pro - Manager Account that comprises of,
- Vendor ID from PayPal for Payflow Pro Account
- Partner ID as ’PayPal’ for Payflow Pro Account
- PayPal Email Address
- Merchant Login for PayFlow Pro account
- User Login Name for PayFlow Pro account
- cURL is required and MUST be compiled into PHP
- SSL Certificate installed
- This module may require Ion Cube loader.The server should have the ionCube loader installed. If it is not available or not installed, you can request your hosting provider to install this version of ion cube loader available at http://www.ioncube.com/loader_installation.php
Version 1.0.1 (May 23, 2014): Added Capture and refund options in module backend
Version 1.0.2 (Aug 16, 2014): Bug fixed for Captured transaction
Version 1.1 (Dec 01, 2015): Added prestashop version 1.6 support
Version 1.1.1 (Mar 05, 2015): Updated design with credit card details form
Version 1.1.2 (May 18, 2015): Dropdown for expiry date and year selection
Version 1.1.3 (May 27, 2015): Fixed Product image display in order summary page
Version 1.1.4 (Jun 08, 2015): Updated design with credit card details form
Version 1.1.5 (Jul 03, 2015): Added transaction details in admin panel order details page
Version 1.2 (Aug 14, 2015): Paypal Payflow request api url updation as per "Payflow integration changes for partners and merchants document"
Version 1.2.1 (Aug 24, 2015): Added prestashop version 1.6.1 support