You have no items in your shopping cart.
PrestaShop eWay Payments Australia
This Prestashop eWay Module helps to setup eWay shared, eWay Hosted and eWay Hosted CVN account with your Website. You can use with either one of the account with the PS website. This Module integrates all Prestashop eWay modules which we already have for australia. This would be a all in one package for eWay Australia.
- This Prestashop eWay Module Supports: eWay Shared, eWay Hosted and eWay Hosted CVN .
- Users can setup any one of the account they are using in Prestashop eWay australia.
- Automatically convert all currencies to AUD (Australian Dollar).
- Uses custom error handler in the checkout/confirmation page to shown any card errors.
- Supports mulit-lingual through module language translation.
User name: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The module is compatible with Prestashop eCommerce Version from 1.3 to latest Version of Prestashop.
- A eWay Hosted Merchant or eWay Shared account is required for accepting credit card payment online.
- The store must be configured for Australian Dollar (AUD) because this eWay payment gateway is for Australia the store must have AUD setup otherwise it will not show on the payment select page.
- The merchant should fulfill other requirements of acquiring a eWay merchant account as advised by eWay Australia.
- The server should have cURL API installed for hosted account, the shared account is not using CURL.
- Ion Cube loader is mandatory for this module.The server should have the ionCube loader installed. If it is not available or not installed, you can request your hosting provider to install this version of ion cube loader available at http://www.ioncube.com/loader_installation.php
- The ZIP file contains a folder content named, `ewaypayments` which has the module source code as installable package and Readme document
- The module is compatible with the general Prestashop module installation mechanism.
- You can install the module through Module install feature in Administrator end.
- After login to the website, go to Admin -> Modules -> Add a module from my computer.
- Then upload `Module file` from your computer (the zip archive of ewaypayments.zip) and Click `Upload this module`.
- Then search for `ewaypayments` under `Payment Gateways` category in the module listing page and install `eWay Payments`.
- Alternatively you can install the module manually by following steps,
- Unzip the downloaded module archive file.
- Copy the folder "ewaypayments" from the path "YOUR_PrestaShop_ROOT/MODULE" and paste to the related path in your PrestaShop folder.
- Go to Admin section, select the module under `Payment Gateways` and install `eWay Payments` (ewaypayments).