You have no items in your shopping cart.
PrestaShop eWay[New Zealand] Module
eGrove Prestashop eWay NZ Payment module is a Prestashop module that enables the prestashop based ecommerce website to accept payments through eWay New Zealand payment gateway. The customer of the store will be redirected to the eWay NZ Payment Processing page at all times, while payment processing occurs. eGrove Prestashop eWay NZ Payment module will direct the user to eWay website, collects the payment information and complete the payment processing through eWay NZ payment gateway.
- All credit card processing done at eWay NZ Payment Processing page.
- Work International and accepts all major credit cards that are supported by eWay
- Automatically convert currencies to NZD
- Configurable for test and production account simultaneously for easy mode switching through admin interface.
- The module is compatible with PHP Version 4.2
- A eWay Merchant account is required for accepting credit card payment online
- A SSL Certificate installation is recommended in the website
- The store must be configured for New Zealand Dollar (NZD) because this eWay payment gateway is for New Zealand the store must have NZD Setup otherwise it will not show on the payment select page
- The merchant should fulfill other requirements of acquiring a eWay merchant account as advised by eWay New Zealand.
- This module may require Ion Cube loader.The server should have the ionCube loader installed. If it is not available or not installed, you can request your hosting provider to install this version of ion cube loader available at http://www.ioncube.com/loader_installation.php
- Unzip the downloaded module archive file; place the folder "ewayhostednz" to Prestashop Module "YOUR_PrestaShop_ROOT/MODULE".
- Go to Admin section, select payment module and click install to install the module.
- After installation, configure the module with the required parameters for this eWay New Zealand payment gateway.
- Send test payment and check the installation.
- To Test the eway.com.au transaction you have to give valid customer id and credit card number and name. For more details on this refer, http://www.eway.co.nz/developer/testing-eway-payment-solution.aspx