You have no items in your shopping cart.
PrestaShop Authorize.Net eCheck
eGrove eCheck.net is a PrestaShop module, which integrates with the PrestaShop eCommerce Software. eCheck.Net® is Authorize.Net's exclusive electronic check processing solution. eCheck.Net enables Web merchants already processing credit card transactions via the Authorize.Net Payment Gateway to offer their customers an additional payment option.
- The eCheck.Net service uses the Automated Clearing House (ACH) Network to process fund transfers from customer bank accounts to merchant bank accounts.
- Support Shipping with Merchant Calculated Shipping Rates and Carrier Calculation Shipping
- Support Tax for Purchase Update Users and Orders info in PrestaShop
- Process orders using PrestaShop Admin UI
- Easy to integrate with PrestaShop software
- The module is compatible with
- PHP Version 4.2 & above
- cURL - libcurl Version 7.10.6
- This module works with Authorize.net API Version 3.1.
- The merchant must have a U.S. based merchant bank account that allows Internet transactions.
- The merchant must have an e-commerce (Card Not Present) Authorize.Net Payment Gateway account.
- The merchant’s Web site or other business application has been successfully integrated to the Authorize.Net Payment Gateway using Advanced Integration Method (AIM).
- The merchant has completed the eCheck.Net application and underwriting process with Authorize.Net and is enabled to process eCheck.Net transactions.
- cURL is required and MUST be compiled into PHP
- SSL Protocol is Required
- This module may require Ion Cube loader.The server should have the ionCube loader installed. If it is not available or not installed, you can request your hosting provider to install this version of ion cube loader available at http://www.ioncube.com/loader_installation.php
- Unzip the downloaded module archive file, place the folder "echeck" to PrestaShop Module "YOUR_PrestaShop_ROOT/MODULE".
- Go to Admin section, select payment module and click install to install the module
- Click configure to setup Merchant Authorize.net API.
- Send test payment and check the installation.