First data GGe4 Payeezy payment gateway can be integrated with the Magento 2 core credit card system by setting the default gateway to Firstdata Global Gateway e4. The module collects the credit card details, validates and passes the data to Firstdata in a secured way.
The module helps to accept payment through First Data Global Gateway e4.
Merchant can authorize only or authorize and capture the payment. Later can capture the amount from the Firstdata control panel.
The module does not store card information anywhere to pass PCI Compliance issues.
The merchant can capture the authorized payments from the Firstdata control panel.
Supports Authorize Only, Authorize & Capture (Sale), Void and Refund.
1) Where can i find my gateway ID and Password for Magento Payeezy First Data GGe4 Extension in my firstdata account?
Login to your Firstdata account >> Go to terminals >> Select terminal. You can get the gateway id and gateway password, paste it in the extension backend. Click Here
2) Does this extension have Level 3 card processing? How to check?
Yes, our extension works with Level 3 card processing. Go to your Firstdata GGE4 account >> Terminals >> Select the terminal >> Choose the "Support Level 2 Data and Level 3 Data" method, then configure the gateway id, gateway password and username in extension backend. Then you can see the level 3 card processing in your site.
3) How do I charge the customer through First Data?
In our extension we have authorize and capture & authorized only methods available in extension backend. If you setup the authorize only method, once you received the order you need to capture the purchased amount in your Firstdata account. If you setup authorize and capture, once you received the order you will receive purchased amount in your Firstdata account.
4) Does your extension stores Credit card information collected from users?
The extension does not store card information anywhere. All it does is collects the credit card details, validates and passes the data to Firstdata in a secured way.
5) What are the minimum requirements for this extension?
Magento Community version 2.0 and above versions First Data Payeezy Account Ion Cube Loader
6) What versions of Magento will this extension support?
Magento Community version 2.0 and above versions
7) Does this extension allows to refund for incorrect or wrong payment?
You can refund through your First Data Payeezy account for incorrect or wrong payment.
8) When I checkout I get this “Fatal error: Call to a member function setMethod()”. How can I resolve this?
You have to contact the support team at ModuleBazaar via firstname.lastname@example.org and they will resolve it for you.
9) I'm getting the following error: unauthorized request. bad or missing credentials. How to resolve this?
Login to your Firstdata account >> Go to terminals >> Select terminal. You can get the username, gateway id and gateway password. Do update, copy & paste it in the extension backend. Then click on save configuration.
10) I have placed order with 60 cent in my store and I cannot see my transaction in Firstdata account. How to check my transaction?
Firstdata GGE4 minimum transaction value 1 USD, place order with 1 USD value and check your transaction under Firstdata account >> Transaction menu.
Version 1.0.1 (Nov 18, 2016): Launched Magento 2 Payeezy First Data GGe4 Extension for Magento 2.0 and above community versions
Module Bazaar is pioneered by eGrove Systems Corporation. We have a dedicated team for Products and Modules development, who are engaged in the development of Premium Modules, Add-ons, Extensions, Components, Themes and Templates for Software such as Magento, Prestashop, Open Cart, Wordpress, Joomla + VirtueMart and many more Open Source software. Read More........
"Any of the trademarks, service marks, website names, product names, logos, brands, other trademarks or similar rights featured or referred to within this website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with modulebazaar"