WP Paypal Payments Advanced
PayPal Payments Advanced for Wordpress WP e-Commerce works by embedding an iframe in your checkout process. This gives you the advantage of on on-site integrated seamless checkout without worrying about PCI compliance. PayPal handles that with the hosted pages behind the iframe. So you dont need to purchase an SSL certificate.
- User stay on site for the entire checkout process.
- Payment transaction security will be taken care by Paypal and no SSL is required for it.
- PayPal only charges $5/month for this service Payments can be accepted within the ecommerce site (without redirection)
- Supports Authorize & Capture and Authorize only & Capture later feature.
- Accept Credit Card payments and process through PayPal Advanced payment gateway integration
Username : admin
good module to have Review by Thomas
Installed easily, worked perfectly. 100% working in 10 minutes! Thank you
Write Your Own Review
- Requires Wordpress 3.2.1 or higher.
- Tested upto to Wordpress 3.4.2
- Require wp-e-commerce 3.8.9 or higher
- Upload the plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory or go to Dashboard → Plugins -> Add New to install the module if you have ftp configured.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Activate the Grove paypal advanced through the 'Settings->Store' menu (wp-e-commerce settings)
- Note: You must always test your gateway first by using paypal sandbox account