PrestaShop Video and Image Slider Module
Egrove’s ‘Video and Image Slider Prestashop module displays the Videos / Images / HTML texts describing the website feature & product features in a single slide show banner.
- Start/Stop option where the slide moves automatically.
- Uploading of images and videos where the images/videos can be positioned in any blocks.
- Existing image/videos can be replaced using the edit option in the back-office in any blocks.
- User can change the Display position
- Images/ can be uploaded on the users interest and images could be chosen from the ‘choose file’ option in the backend
- Videos can be uploaded by pasting the ‘Embed Video Code’ like YouTube, vimeo etc
- Text links can be placed with Titles in HTML format
- Images/Videos can be deleted and uploaded in the back-office
- Manage translations for different languages
- Procedure texts and graphical images can be managed
- Easy Customizable Module
- Easy Installable Package and you can setup the module in your website in less than 5 Minutes
Write Your Own Review
- The module is compatible with Prestashop 1.4 and above versions
- This likely works on prior releases, but no guarantees.
- The ZIP file contains a folder content named, `video and image slider` which has the module source code as installable package and
- A Readme or Guide document
Installation & Configurations:
- The module is compatible with the general Prestashop module installation mechanism.
- You can install the module through Module install feature in Administrator end
- After login to the website, go to Admin -> Modules -> Add a module from my computer
- Then upload `Module file` from your computer (the zip archive of all in one slideshow.zip) and Click `Upload this module`
- Then search for `all in one slideshow` under `Front Office Features` category in the module listing page and install `Video and Image Slider’`.
- Alternatively you can install the module manually by following steps,
- Unzip the downloaded module archive file.
- Copy the folder "all in one slideshow" from the path "YOUR_PrestaShop_ROOT/MODULE" and paste to the related path in your Prestashop folder.
- Go to Admin section, select the module under `Front Office Features` and install ‘Video and Image Slider’.