PrestaShop Flexi-Product Search and Filter Module
Prestashop Flexi‐Product Search & Filter Module is a Prestashop module that provides an Advanced Product Search & Filter feature in the website. The module can provide filter products by Product name alphabets, product name alphabet range filters, filter by Manufacturers, Filter by categories, filter by price range or pre‐defined price range product filter, filter by product features. Saying that Product features, the user can drill‐down the products exactly they are looking for in terms of product functionality or feature that are added through product attributes. The module uses the AJAX interface so listing of products as they filtered in left panel appears immediately.The search filter blocks can be placed in a position that are admin configured between left or right hooks.
- Product Search & Filter module can be easily installed and configured.
- Flexible administrative configuration panel.Admin can configure what user can use to search or filter products
- Products can be filtered by Product name alphabets (for ex: A ‐ list products with names starting from A)
- Products can be filtered by product name alphabet range filters (for ex: A ‐ F ‐ lists products with names starting with alphabets between A and F)
- Products can be filtered by Manufacturers
- Products can be filtered by Product Categories,
- Products can be filtered by price range as user input the range between minimum price and maximum price
- Products can also be filtered by product features using the product attributes. For ex: Filter iPod products by features ‐ color (Green, Blue, Black, Metal), memory size (2 GB, 4 GB, 8 GB) etc.,
- Products can also be filtered by pre‐defined price range as configured by administrator
- The module uses the AJAX technology to list the products in search result as they are clicked at filter box.
- Admin configuration for filter block position either left or right
- Admin configuration for display Search box by keyword in Filter block
- Admin configuration facility for No. of products to be displayed in search results
- Admin configuration for display no. of results per page block and for given search text
- Admin configuration facility for default Sort order in search results. It can be either one of the following,
- Product Name Ascending
- Product Name Descending
- Product Price Ascending
- Product Price Descending
- Product New
Product Name: Flexi Search and Filter
Username : email@example.com
Highly recommended Review by Ergin
One who is having the product attributes should have this product. Really helped me allot.
Perfect one!!! Review by Edward
One of the best module and it helped me allot. Great support.
Great Module Review by Joseph
I like this module very much. It is working like charm. I m happy with it and fully recommended.
Write Your Own Review
- The Prestashop eCommerce Version 1.4.0 and above is required for this module to work.
- Unzip the downloaded module archive file.
- Copy the folder "egrflexiproductsearch" from the path "YOUR_PrestaShop_ROOT/MODULE" and paste to the related path in your PrestaShop folder.
- Go to Admin section, select the Flexi‐Search module under ’Search & Filter’category in the module listing page and install ’Flexi‐Product Search & Filter’.
- After successful install, under General Settings Tab, Configure the module settings
- Configure and add criteria to the module
- Select or enable the attributes or features that can be used for filter options in left panel of search
- Save settings, go live and help your website users to search and find products for different product attributes/ features.
- Alternatively, you can install the module through Module install feature in Administrator end
- After login to the website, go to Admin > Modules > Add a module from my computer
- Then upload ’Module file’ from your computer (the zip archive of egrflexiproductsearch.zip) and Click ’Upload this module’
- Then search for ’egrflexiproductsearch’ under ’Search & Filter’ category in the module listing page and install ’Flexi‐Product Search & Filter’.