You have no items in your shopping cart.
PrestaShop Realex Remote
eGrove Prestashop Realex Remote Payment Module is a Prestashop module that enables the prestashop based ecommerce websites to accept payments through Realex payment gateway services. Realex is a leading European Payment Service and provides Credit Card Online Payment Gateway services. In the Remote method of Payment processing, the payment processing will be done in the Merchant site itself (Prestashop based ecommerce website).
- Configurable for test and production account simultaneously for easy mode switching through admin interface
- All credit card processing done on your site as a background processingand the customer will never leave your store website in the Remote method of payment processing
- Uses custom error handler on the checkout/confirm page to shown any card errors
- Accepts all major credit cards that are supported by Realex (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa Debit, Solo, American Express, Visa Electron (UKE), Diners Club International, Laser)
- Realex Remote Payment module is compatible with PCI DSS
- The module is compatible with PHP Version 4.2
- This likely works on prior releases, but no guarantees.
- A Realex Merchant Remote Account is required for accepting credit card payment online (details like Merchant ID, secret)
- A SSL Certificate installation is required in the website
- The merchant should fulfill other requirements of acquiring a Realex Merchant account as advised by Realex Payments.
- Unzip the downloaded module archive file; place the folder "realexremote" to Prestashop Module "YOUR_PrestaShop_ROOT/MODULE".
- Go to Admin section, select payment module and click install to install the module.
- After installation, configure the module with the required parameters for this Realex Remote Payment gateway such as Merchant ID, secret and Mode of transaction (Test or Live mode).
- Send test payment and check the installation.
- Make sure that the GoLive checklist advised by Realex has been followed before going into live mode