You have no items in your shopping cart.
PrestaShop Realex Redirect
eGrove Prestashop Realex Redirect Payment Module is a Prestashop module that enables the prestashop based ecommerce websites to accept payments through Realex payment gateway services. Realex is a leading European Payment Service and provides Credit Card Online Payment Gateway services. In the Redirect method of Payment processing, the customers will be redirected to Realex Server for collecting card details and process the payments. After successful completion of payment, it will be returning the customer to merchant site.
- Configurable for test and production account simultaneously for easy mode switching through admin interface
- All credit card processing can be done on Realex Payment center page and the customer can return back to store page after successful payment through redirect method of payment processing
- Can able to configure the response/ call-back URL for return to store page after payment.
- Accepts all major credit cards that are supported by Realex (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa Debit, Solo, American Express, Visa Electron (UKE), Diners Club International, Laser)
- Realex Redirect Payment compatible with PCI DSS.
- The module is compatible with PHP Version 4.2
- This likely works on prior releases, but no guarantees.
- Realex Redirect Payment module is compatible with PCI DSS
- A Realex Merchant account is required for accepting credit card payment online (details like Merchant ID, secret)
- A SSL Certificate installation is recommended in the website
- The merchant should fulfill other requirements of acquiring a Realex Merchant account as advised by Realex Payments.
- Unzip the downloaded module archive file; place the folder "realexredirect" to Prestashop Module "YOUR_PrestaShop_ROOT/MODULE".
- Go to Admin section, select payment module and click install to install the module.
- After installation, configure the module with the required parameters for this Realex Redirect Payment gateway such as Merchant ID, secret and Mode of transaction (Test or Live mode).
- Send test payment and check the installation.
- Make sure that the GoLive checklist advised by Realex has been followed before going into live mode.