You have no items in your shopping cart.
PrestaShop Payflow Pro Module
PrestaShop Payflow Pro is a PrestaShop extension, which integrates with the PrestaShop eCommerce Software to accept credit card payments quickly and affordably with PayFlow Payment Gateway through PayPal Partner. PrestaShop Payflow Pro module supports, Authorize & Capture, Authorize only and Capture later feature. It also provides facilities for cancel/ void any unsettled transactions. It also supports refund amount from configuration page. Prestashop Payflow Pro Module purchase is valid for one domain/ website and for installation in subsequent domains/ websites, a separate license needs to be purchased.
- Accept Credit Card payments and process through Payflow Pro gateway through PayPal (Partner).
- Update Users and Orders info in PrestaShop.
- Process orders using PrestaShop Admin UI.
- Store Owners can configure the module between ’Authorization and Capture’ or ’Authorization only and Capture later’ - when the products are ready for shipment.
- Store Owners can capture amount directly from configuration page.
- Store Owners can void/ cancel unsettled transactions or refund full/ partial order amount from configuration page.
- Supports multilingual in Prestashop.
User name: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This likely works on prior releases - no guarantees.
- This module works with PayPal - Payflow Pro Merchant Account(US, AUS, Canada, NZ)
- PayPal - Pay Flow Pro - Manager Account that comprises of,
- Vendor ID from PayPal for Payflow Pro Account
- Partner ID as ’PayPal’ for Payflow Pro Account
- PayPal Email Address
- Merchant Login for PayFlow Pro account
- User Login Name for PayFlow Pro account
- cURL is required and MUST be compiled into PHP
- SSL Certificate installed
- This module may require Ion Cube loader.The server should have the ionCube loader installed. If it is not available or not installed, you can request your hosting provider to install this version of ion cube loader available at http://www.ioncube.com/loader_installation.php