You have no items in your shopping cart.
PrestaShop News Management Module
News Management Module gives administrator to manage and publish website news content in an efficient way and Search Engine Friendly News page and contents. News module have the facility of adding news to the site through a Rich text editor and administrator can able to add news content to publish in a pre-scheduled date, i.e. add news to publish in future date. The module also have the news listing block in home page and can be positioned either in left column block or right column block.
Admin can also configure how many news can be listed in home page block as well as the no. of listings per page for news listing page. Admin can also configure the title to be displayed in Home page news block like, 'Latest News' or 'Hot News' etc., Admin can also configure whether the date of publish to be displayed in home page block or news listing page
Admin can add news from back end with Search Engine Friendly contents like Meta tags, description and keywords. Admin can also configure the date to publish the news article in site. Admin can able to configure the publishing of news in home block, listing page itself.
- Admin Managed News Content editing pages with Search engine friendly tags configuration.
- Admin Managed home page news listing block with custom title configuration for Home page news block.
- Scheduled publishing of news article page to the website.
- Position of the news block configuration by administrator.
- Admin can configure the no. of news to be displayed in home page block.
- Admin manageable for no. of news to be displayed per page in news listing page.
- Admin configurable publishing of home page news block and news listing page block as a bulk update in
- Admin News listing page.
- Manageable by administrator to display date of publish in Home page news block and News listing page.
- Search Engine Friendly News article page in front end.
- Prestashop News Module can be installed and configured easily.
- Easy administrative management features.
- The Prestashop eCommerce Version 1.4.0 and above is required for this module to work.
Installation and Configuration:
- Install the module through Module install feature in Administrator end
- After login to the website, go to Admin -> Modules -> Add a module from my computer
- Then upload `Module file` from your computer (the zip archive of egrnews.zip) and Click `Upload this module`
- Then search for `egrnews` under `Front Office Features` category in the module listing page and install `eGrove News`.
- Alternatively you can install using following steps
- Unzip the downloaded module archive file.
- Copy the folder "egrnews" from the path "YOUR_PrestaShop_ROOT/MODULE" and paste to the related path in your PrestaShop folder.
- Go to Admin section, select the Order Management for Admin module under `Front Office Features` category in the module listing page and install `eGrove News`.
- After successful install, Admin can configure the module setting by clicking Configure link