You have no items in your shopping cart.
PrestaShop GSPay Payment ModuleFree
PrestaShop GSPay module is a PrestaShop Payment Gateway extension that will integrate GSPay Payment gateway with the PrestaShop eCommerce Software and accept payments through credit cards. The module will collect the Customer information and cart information and send to GSPay server and the Payment information are collected at GSPay server by redirecting the user to GSPay payment processing page. The module will require Third party subscription, GSPay Merchant account.
- Supports Major Credit and Debit Cards, Accepts Credit Card payments and process payments at GSPay Payment page
- Provides PCI compliance solution for your business
- Update Users and Orders info in PrestaShop based on responses received after payment
- Process orders using PrestaShop Admin User interface
- Multi-currency (EUR-GBP-USD) support
- Sends Shipping and Tax information to GSPay.
- Ability to send payment information as individual line items to GSPay rather than consolidated amount information that available in other similar payment modules.
- Handles success and failure acknowledgements by redirecting to respective URLs after payment processing at GSPay.
- Supports Multi-language using PrestaShop Admin UI - under Translation tab.
- This module works with GSPay Merchant Accounts
- Requires GSPay Merchant Account from GSPay
- SSL Certificate may be required and installe
- This module may require Ion Cube loader.The server should have the ionCube loader installed. If it is not available or not installed, you can request your hosting provider to install this version of ion cube loader available at http://www.ioncube.com/loader_installation.php
Installation and Configuration:
- Unzip the downloaded module archive file.
- Copy the folder "egrgspay" from the path "YOUR_PrestaShop_ROOT/MODULE" and paste to the related path in your PrestaShop folder.
- Alternatively you can install the module using the Prestashop’s Module upload and install feature. For this you may require write permission enabled for the modules folder.
- Go to Admin section, select payment module under ’Payments & Gateways’ and install ’GSPay’ (egrgspay).
- After successful install, under Settings Tab, Configure the following,
- Sandbox mode or Live Mode (if Yes - Sandbox Mode, No - Live or Production Mode)
- GSPay Site ID - assigned by GSPay should be used for testing as well as for live mode
- Payment Logo - Logo to be displayed in the Payment Options page during Checkout, by default the GSPay logo will be added.
- For text at Payment option - ’Pay with GSPay Payment Gateway’ can be changed through, Tools -> Translation -> under Modify Translation box -> Select Modules Translation and English language (flag next to the drop down box), then find GSPAY text in that page and update the text you require for, ’Pay with GSPay Payment Gateway’ as you desire like, Pay with Credit Card through GSPay Payment Gateway’.
- Same applies for other languages also.