You have no items in your shopping cart.
PrestaShop First Data payment module
PrestaShop First Datais an extension for PrestaShop which integrates with PrestaShop ecommerce Software compatible from 1.4 - Latest Version of Prestashop and it will accepts payments directly from First Data, which is the payment gateway and process payments through PayPal and accepts with all major credit cards. The module supports Authorize & Capture, Authorize only and Capture later feature. It also provides facilities for cancel/ void any unsettled transactions. It also supports refund amount from configuration page.
- Accept Credit Card payments and process through First Data gateway through PayPal.
- Update Users and Orders info in PrestaShop.
- Process orders using PrestaShop Admin UI
- Store Owners can configure the module between ’Authorization and Capture’ or ’Authorization only and Capture later’- when the products are ready for shipment.
- Store Owners can capture amount directly from configuration page.
- Store Owners can void/ cancel unsettled transactions or refund full/ partial order amount from configuration page.
- Supports multilingual in PrestaShop.
Product Name: Firstdata
- This module works with –First Data Merchant Account.
- Global Gateway (i.e.) First Data Merchant Account.
- First Data ID and port number .
- API Host name.
- Digital Certificate provided by First Data.
- SSL Certificate Installed.
- Unzip the downloaded module archive file.
- Copy the folder "egrfirstdata" to the path "YOUR_PrestaShop_ROOT/MODULE".
- Also copy the Digital Certificate file (.pem) to the folder egrfirstdata.
- Go to Admin section, select payment module and install egrfirstdata.
- Configure Merchant account information in configuration page.
- Send test payment and check the installation.