PrestaShop PayPal Payments Advanced Module
Prestashop PayPal Payment Advanced is a Prestashop extension, which integrates with the Prestashop ecommerce Software to process payments through PayPal Advanced payment integration from PayPal. Prestashop PayPal Payment Advanced module supports, Authorize & Capture, Authorize only and Capture later feature. It also provides facilities for cancel/ voids any unsettled transactions. It also supports refund amount from configuration page. Prestashop PayPal Payment Advanced Module purchase is valid for one domain/ website and for installation in subsequent domains/ websites; a separate license needs to be purchased. This Module works with both the Paypal Payment Advanced Account and Payflow link Account
- PayPal only charges $5/month for this service.
- Supports refund feature from the configuration page.
- Supports `Authorize & Capture`, `Authorize only & Capture later` feature
- Accept Credit Card payments and process through PayPal Advanced payment gateway integration.
- Store Owners can configure the module between 'Authorization and Capture' or 'Authorization only and Capture later' - when the products are ready for shipment.
- Store Owners can capture amount directly from configuration page.
- Store Owners can void/ cancel unsettled transactions or refund full/ partial order amount from configuration page.
Product Name: Paypal Payments Advanced Module
Username : firstname.lastname@example.org
Write Your Own Review
- The module is compatible with Prestashop ecommerce Version 1.5.X and 1.6.X
- This likely works on prior releases - no guarantees.
- This module works with Paypal Payment Advanced Account / Payflow link Account.
PayPal - PayPal Payment Advanced - Manager Account that comprises of,
- Vendor ID from Paypal Payment Advanced Account / Payflow link Account
- Partner ID as `PayPal` for Paypal Payment Advanced Account / Payflow link Account
- SSL Certificate may be required and installed
- Merchant Login for Paypal Payment Advanced Account / Payflow link Account
- User Login Name for Paypal Payment Advanced Account / Payflow link Account
- cURL is required and MUST be compiled into PHP
- SSL Certificate installed
- Unzip the downloaded module archive file.
- Copy the folder "egrpaypalpaymentsadvanced" to the path "YOUR_PrestaShop_ROOT/MODULE".
- Go to Admin section, select payment module and install egrpaypalpaymentsadvanced
- Configure Merchant account information in configuration page
- Send test transaction and go live.