Magento Facebook Complete Pack
This extension allows the user to register into your site by using the most trending social media facebook which is used by millions of users and wanted to turn those users as your customers. It mainly helps to reach your products to millions of users without involving any additional effort marketing cost as well as time.
- Allows million of facebook user to acces your site.
- Plays a marketing role for every action.
- Can send the product details by using the send widget and that product will be posted in his/her friend's profile.
- User can like the products on the store and that product will be posted in his/her friend's wall.
- For every purchase the status will be updated on the user's profile.
- User can like the product and that product will be visible to all his friends.
- Admin has an option for enable or disable the user's profile pics.
- Admin also has an option to enable or disable the recommendation headers.
- Admin also has an option to enable or disable the Find us on Facebook header.
- Admin can also have the option to upload the Facebook login button image or can use the needed buttons.
Product Name: Magento Facebook Complete Pack
nice one Review by Mendes
I can see more visitors sharing products online nowadays through this module. Recommended module.
Write Your Own Review
- The module is compatible with Magento Version 1.6.x, 1.7
- The module is compatible with Magento Version 1.6, 1.7
- The Administrator should have the Magento Version 1.6 or 1.7.
- Download the package and unzip FB Completepack.zip file and you can find Egrove_Facebook-1.2.1.zip and Read me_en.pdf
- After login to the website,go to System >>Magento Connect >> Magento Connect Manager.
- After selecting the patch click the Choose File option which you can see in the Direct Package File Upload in option number 2
- Then upload the module from your computer(the zip archive of Egrove_Facebook-1.2.1.zip) and click the Upload option.
- After successful upload of the Egrove_Facebook-1.2.1.zip click refresh or Check for Upgrades.
- Then logout from the admin panel and again login into the admin panel.