PrestaShop Cosmetic Shop Theme
Wear-up your shop with this exclusive Cosmetic theme and give your customers a clean look of your store. This theme can be fit for General Cosmetic shop, Perfume stores, Clothing stores, Jewelry Shops, Electronics Shops too and as per your likes... This would be the right choice as themes for all Cosmetics Shops. This theme can also be customized or used for other stores as well. This theme is designed to attract the visitors to your site by increasing the sales volume.
Cosmetic theme has clean but rich appealing slideshow module and more attractive banner slots modules like, free shipping banner ad, Top brands module, Customized footer links module for CMS pages and My Account footer links. The module includes, customized newsletter sign up module in home page.
- Valid XHTML 1.1 and CSS, Tableless Design
- jQuery support
- Exclusive Slideshow banner
- Interactive Cart Integration
- Generate additional revenues using the exclusive modules for Banner ads in home page
- Exclusive module for Top brands display and make use of partners display in home page
- Exclusive module for Footer navigational links Customized checkout pages wizard image
- Exclusive module for Newsletter sign up module in home page
- Inspiring Color combination
- Neat and Clean Background
- Easy Customizable theme
- Rick Look and Feel
- Theme for Multi-purpose
- Easy Navigation Fast loading time Compatible with all major browsers
Write Your Own Review
Theme Installation and Configuration:
The Theme is compatible with the general Prestashop Theme installation mechanism
Download the Theme Package zip file to your Desktop
Login into Prestashop Store and go to Admin -> Modules Tab in Prestashop.
Find Template Installer Module in the modules list and Click Install to add the Module.
Then Find "Import/Export a Theme" Module in the same modules list and Click Configure Option.
In Configuration, under Import From Your Computer click Browse and Find the cosmetic_shop.zip file path. Then Click Next.
Click Next until the entire theme is installed. Finally Click Finish that ensures the full theme is imported in your store.
After the installation of theme, if it fails to retrieve any product images in your store, then do the following procedure.
Go to Preferences Tab in your back end.
Under Preferences, go to Images
In Images tab, Regenerate thumbnails option will be available. In that configuration tab, click Regenerate ThumbNails where all the default product icons in your home page will be refreshed.