Refund Policy - Module Bazaar
We will refund your money ONLY if the extension is used on a supported software version and you do not fall into one of the exceptions listed below. Please contact us within 7 days of your purchase. We will try to troubleshoot the problem because many times its a minor technical issue and easily resolvable. If we are unable to resolve the issue, we will refund your money.
There will be no refund:
1. If you bought this extension and the payment gateway / webservices which you have used have either cancelled or did not approve your account.
2. You switched your service from one payment gateway/ webservices to some other payment gateway/ webservices or no longer using the payment gateway / webservices which you have used previously.
3. You do not provide us the opportunity to resolve the error.
4. Your software version is incompatible with extensions, but you still purchased. Please see current supported software versions.
5. For services rendered which includes product installation, customization & development of software, which has met predefined and mutually agreed specifications.
Policy Revision or changes:
eGrove Systems Corporation reserves the right to revise / modify this refund policy at its sole discretion, or in regards to any individual customer it believes is misusing the policy, products or services rendered. Any such revision posted on this page or an appropriate page on the eGrove Systems Corporation website comes into immediate effect and shall be binding. The refund policy is made public on our websites. It is the users responsibility to read the policy document thoroughly to avoid misinterpretations.
1. Provide your purchase / order information for the product / service that you seek refund.
2. Provide a valid email address for communications.
3. Allow 2-3 business days for the CSS executive to respond. If the executive doesn’t respond in that time, please re-forward your request.
4. Subsequent to receiving a refund, you shall uninstall any installed application on a system or a network pertaining to the disputed product / service. Any backup / CD / material related to the disputed product / service has to be completely destroyed - files deleted and CDs scrapped.
5. All licenses to the software or service are null and void following a refund. Any continued use in part or full is considered infringement of copyrights, intellectual property rights & agreed terms and is liable for prosecution by eGrove Systems Corporation or its designated attorneys.