Elegant Watchshop With Facebook- Responsive
White and grey combination and simple navigation which brings elegant and proffessional look to the website will really attracts more customers. Turns millions of facebook users as your customers to improve the market sale.
- Fluid & Responsive design for best user experience in desktop, tablets and mobile browsers.
- Exclusive Home page slide show module with its description.
- Simple and Clean top menu navigation.
- Customized checkout pages wizard image.
- Special products and Featured products listings.
- Product Gallery with light box.
- Neat and clean background.
- Easy customizable theme.
- Rich look and feel.
- Theme for multipurpose.
- Optimized for Fast Loading.
- Compatible to all major browsers.v Translation available for major languages and also can create Translation from Prestashop back end for new languages.
- Can connect with facebook login.
- Simple customizable sitemap.
- Subscriptions for trend updates & special offers. Keyword search feature.
Demo Url: http://themes.modulebazaar.com/EGRTMER2/
Amazed!! Review by Charlotte
if you are looking for the best theme This is it. Go for it.
Write Your Own Review
Theme Installation and Configuration:
The Theme is compatible with the general Prestashop Theme installation mechanism
Download the Theme Package zip file to your Desktop
Login into Prestashop Store and go to Admin -> Modules Tab in Prestashop.
Find Template Installer Module in the modules list and Click Install to add the Module.
Then Find "Import/Export a Theme" Module in the same modules list and Click Configure Option.
In Configuration, under Import From Your Computer click Browse and Find the watchshop_responsive.zip file path. Then Click Next.
Click Next until the entire theme is installed. Finally Click Finish that ensures the full theme is imported in your store.
After the installation of theme, if it fails to retrieve any product images in your store, then do the following procedure.
Go to Preferences Tab in your back end.
Under Preferences, go to Images
In Images tab, Regenerate thumbnails option will be available. In that configuration tab, click Regenerate ThumbNails where all the default product icons in your home page will be refreshed.