Drupal Ubercart PayPal Website Payments Pro Hosted
PayPal WPP Hosted Solution is a Drupal Ubercart Payment module that will integrate the PayPal Website Payments Pro Hosted service with the Drupal Ubercart. The module works by embedding the iframe in your checkout process.
- Supports Major Credit and Debit Cards.
- Accepts Credit Card payments and process payments in a PayPal page embedded in an iframe.
- Supports PayPal Express Checkout for PayPal Account holders from your website
- Users stay on-site for the entire checkout process.
- Can Send Shipping and Tax information to PayPal.
- The module supports ‘Authorization & Capture' or 'Authorize Only’.
- No SSL certificate needed
- PayPal Transaction ID is displayed on purchases log, for successful payments
- Supports both Drupal 6 and Drupal 7.
- Customize the Payment form, Pay Now button and style, template from your Merchant Account Template configuration page.
Exclusive module Review by Tom
Works as i expected...Thanks
Write Your Own Review
Requirements & Compatibility:
- The module is compatible with Drupal 7 (Ubercart Version 7.x-3.2 ) and Drupal 6 ( Ubercart Version 6.x-2.11)
- This module works with PayPal Website Payments Pro Hosted Solution. Please check with PayPal for country support.
- PayPal Website Payments Pro Hosted Merchant Account from PayPal
- cURL extension for PHP should be enabled in php.ini
- iframe enabled in your browsers.
- PayPal specified browsers like Internet Explorer 7.0 and above, Firefox 3.5.x and above, Chrome and above and Safari 4.x and above. Transactions involving users of other browsers will abandon or restricted for completing the transaction.
Installation and Configuration:
- Unzip the downloaded module archive file.
- Copy the folder "uc_egrpaypalwpp" to the path "YOUR_SITE_ROOT/MODULES/UBERCART/PAYMENT"
- Install the module by checking Paypal WPP Hosted in the module menu and applying.
- Modify settings under Stores/Payment Methods/ PayPal WPP Hosted
- Change mode between test and live
- Enter your PayPal Account id (Merchant id)
- Transaction Method ( Authorize Only / Authorize & Capture)
- Return URL
- PayPal PDN Key
- Click on Save Configuration button